- Top 10 team at regionals
- Student led team of dedicated self-starters
- Enhancing STEM skills, leadership skills, problem-solving skills, engineering skills.
- Supportive bonding and friendship.
- Provide opportunity for students to develop leadership skills, engineering skills, and STEM skills via FTC Robotics competition.
This is what is expected of every student along with team leader/member expectations.
- Everyone needs to commit more time to doing the team's work.
- Be a self-starter:
- What should I be doing now/next?
- Do I need help? If YES, go get it! Use resources! If NO, get to work!
- Everyone embraces "Search, Reapply, and Justify". Find ideas that are demonstrated to work, and show your proof to a coach and the team leadership.
- Everyone documents their own work in the engineering notebook, including observed effects on the robot.
- Academic eligibility matters; keep up with your academic work.